Whether you’re a beginner, regular player, or in need of a refresher, our teachers get you where you want to be with a variety of private instrumental and vocal lessons, workshops, group classes, and summer camps.
How do you get started?
- Check the class availability.
- Once you register for a class, you will receive a welcome email that introduces you to your teacher.
- If you do not receive a confirmation email, please advise WSMA so that can be corrected. Incorrect email addresses have been know to happen even at WSMA: grin.
- Then, you and your teacher will decide a start date.
- Prior to the start of lessons, you’ll receive a final confirmation email indicated the outstanding tuition due and confirming the start date and time.
Our availability changes quickly, and enrolled students receive priority for openings. So, if your preferred time is unavailable, getting started and wait listing your preferred times is the easiest way to receive priority availability. Look forward to talking soon!